Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Its a beautiful day in the neighborhood...


One of the very great things I get to do each morning is get up with my son Evan and get him ready for school. It sounds kind of mundane and you could even make it sound like a chore but it really isn't at all. Its quiet, and low-key and we have a good time. Evan is such a fun little
boy. We talk about important things like which presidents got shot, our favorite episode of Sponge-Bob, and how we hate homework. He's better company than most and I feel lucky that I get to spend this great time with my youngest son.
cheers
p-didn

1 comment:

Nothing said...

Hiya - thanks for all the postin'! Love Evan's haircut in this picture. I think you should post lots of photos. I wish I was more prolific that way. Say hi to my husband.