Saturday, December 22, 2007

Christmas Once Again

Happy Holidays to anyone who might be out there and happen across this Blog. I have not quite made it through the first 24 hours of Christmas with my family. So far so good as I have been lucky enough to be out of range of any sharp instruments or firearms. I'm not so sure about making it for the duration though as I've signed myself up for 2 weeks of this insanity. In the great big world a process called natural selection helps keep the gene pool relatively trim and fit but Mankind has risen to a level of intelligence allowing for the longevity of many who might otherwise be "reaped" to allow for new growth. Here I find myself surrounded by family at a time of year when we should be rejoicing in each others company harboring barely concealed contempt and ill-will towards those who I should love the most. A few stiff drinks certainly takes the edge off, however this is often frowned upon over the orange juice and Raisin Bran. And we haven't reached
critical mass yet so the best is yet to come.
Tomorrow morning, waking up to the sound of my mother yelling at the dog who is yapping at one or both of my sons who will be giggling out of control, we shall embark upon an excursion to visit my Wife's sister and all her family up in Temple Texas. I want you to know that this will be the most fun I will have my entire visit here in Texas Christmas 2007.

The scorecard so far reads something like this.
I Lose per everything that has happened so far.

I'll try and keep it light and funny as I'm quite certain I would be laughing at this were it not happening to me.
1. don't use anything in the kitchen because its too much trouble and makes too much of a mess and just don't do it.
2. The neighbors planted their trees 30 years ago with the singular purpose in mind that they would grow into giant behemoth leaf dropping trees and create a dirty mess that my mother has to take care of every day...every day....everyday. They evidently also trained them to drop their leaves only in my mothers yard.
3. That pool was the biggest mistake I ever made. No one ever uses it and here I am 83 years old having to clean the leaves out of it every day.

Now alternately repeat items 2 and 3 every 30 seconds followed by occasional outbursts of shouting at the dog who is busy scraping her itchy little chihuahua butt on the carpet and an adamant declarative disapproval of everything...everything and you have the queen bee herself.
Quote of the day: "You can't cook on the stove because it was never ment to actually be used."
She may not be too far off in this statement as she has a flat glass-top stove and it is possibly the worst thing I have ever tried to use ever for any purpose.
My head is screaming banging at me and I must lay down fro the night. But I shall try and keep up with anything fun that might happen over the next few days.
Adios and felice navidad!
p-didn

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Pen Drive, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://pen-drive-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

EP
批發

seo

網路行銷

Anonymous said...

NR
情趣用品

提供上千種成人商品線上購物服務--專營情趣商品、男女自慰用品、性感睡衣、情趣用品批發、自慰套、SM商品、逼真情趣娃娃、跳蛋、按摩棒、同志用品、TENGA飛機杯..,可線上刷卡及貨到付款。 ... 收到的東西會有情趣用品的字樣嗎? 轉帳之後,如何通知這筆款項是我付的
導航

Anonymous said...

MOTEL
seo
居家看護
法拍屋
白蟻
seo
隔熱紙
高雄縣旅遊
墾丁旅遊
網路行銷

Anonymous said...

乳酪蛋糕:推薦你全台最好吃ㄉ乳酪蛋糕!
台中汽車旅館:如果要去台中住宿推薦鍾愛一生的汽車旅館!
看護中心:長期看護要特別注意哪些事項呢!
隔熱紙:汽車隔熱紙是越貴越好嗎!!!
高雄縣旅遊:推薦你高雄縣市的旅遊景點喔^^
棧板:環保棧板的最佳選擇!
拳師犬:來到我的寵物網站告訴你如何飼養可愛ㄉ狗狗^^
墾丁旅遊:夏天到了墾丁是南台灣最佳旅遊點耶!
彌月蛋糕:給寶寶彌月最佳的蛋糕禮盒選擇!
法拍屋:不景氣選擇房屋法拍屋正是時候ㄛ!
納豆:你知道納豆對身體有何功效ㄇ~~~
電波拉皮:年輕的最佳利器就是電波拉皮~一勞永逸~
瑜珈教室:選擇瑜珈除了環境就是師資,讓我們展現最佳實力!
服飾批發:全台最物超所值ㄉ日韓服飾網路平台~

Anonymous said...

Do the right thing is smart to do should not do is ignorance.

SEO

網路行銷

SEO

網路行銷

Anonymous said...

1.你了解關鍵字廣告的陷阱與秘密???
2.你了解SEO技巧???
3.你了解網路行銷的方式與種類???
4.你了解關鍵字行銷後的商機!!!
5.你了解SEO作業與流程!!!
6.你認為網路行銷多少才合理???
7.你了解網站排名的注意事項!!!

Eriki said...

新彩整形外科診所
整形整形外科隆乳內視鏡隆乳豐胸果凍矽膠雙眼皮割雙眼皮縫雙眼皮開眼頭眼袋隆鼻韓式隆鼻抽脂削骨狐臭、>>>參考網站

Anonymous said...

“美”是主觀的,因此在規劃系統傢俱設計前最重要的就是消費者與室內設計師之間的溝通,消費者以生活使用需求以及喜好提供訊息而室內設計師端則以專業經歷、人體工學、色彩運用…等整合全部資訊作為規劃的主體原則,如此的成果才能符合實際。
系統傢俱在市場上已運用許久,且早已經跳脫出早期的單元櫃,取而代之的不單只是優質的環保建材,更涵蓋整體的設計感都能契合消費者的需求。當然也可以運用巧思再增添實用及樂趣,以下由實際的個案為您打開系統傢俱的新視野。
1.顏色搭配
系統傢俱顏色確實是十分主觀的印象,但是顏色卻能清楚傳達直覺的感受,因此如何搭配顏色也是系統傢俱很重要的一環,且運用於不同的功能的空間都需要以室內設計顏色來突顯特色。
★下方運用深色黑鐵刀木紋,左右為霧銀色以及上方白色結晶鋼烤亮面門板的混搭室內設計,踢腳板以淺色楓木洗白木?並內縮1/3減少碰撞。
★運用淺黃色、蘋果綠、澄紅色三色混搭出老少咸宜的鮮豔色彩,也增添系統傢俱空間的明亮程度以及活潑性。
2.比例原則
系統傢俱中櫥櫃設計的美觀除了顏色之外在長寬比例與對稱等分,則是直覺上最容易呈現的感覺;所謂長寬比例所指的是由正面觀看的高度與寬度比利,對稱等分則是連續銜接的櫥櫃掌握同等寬度的原則,上述兩項原則並不會使櫥櫃失去活潑與設計感,反而更能提升系統傢俱櫥櫃整體性。
★衣櫃門片尺寸以總長等分的規劃方式。
★左右對稱的高櫃以及下方矮櫃左右兩邊大小對稱的等分原則,當然上方高櫃亦可選用單邊也是系統傢俱不錯的選擇。
★採用比例對稱並不一定是一成不變的造型,間隔對稱呈現另ㄧ種不同的風貌。

Eriki said...

台灣處亞熱帶最適於它的繁殖,危害最嚴重的有家白蟻及大和白蟻。在每年四月至九月間,一大群白蟻集體飛出巢穴追逐(颱風或大雨來臨之前)雌雄配對後,迅速地脫落翅膀, ... 在台灣,住的房子雖多為鋼筋水泥,但早期居住的木造房子,就常受到白蟻的侵蝕。